piątek, 4 kwietnia 2014

Art Journal Page Helena Valentina

Art Journal Page Helena Valentina

Recently in my email I received stunning photographs of newborn baby girl Helena Valentina.
Ostatio w mojej skrzynce mailowej znalazlam sliczne fotografie nowo narodzonej Heleny Valentyny.

I was asked by her parents to create some work for them, layout or canvas piece so they could have some lovely memories kept. I am still in the middle of deciding... so in the mean time I could not resist and I have
created small work - art journal page (for myslef) ;)
Rodzice maluszka poprosili mnie bym stworzyla dla nich obraz z malutka w roli glownej. Trwaja jeszcze prace i podejmowane sa decyzje co i jak... a w miedzyczasie stworzylam kartke w moim dzienniku z Helenka (nie moglam sie oprzec) :)

Isn't she stunning little girl ?
Czyz nie jest przesliczna ?


Thanks,
Love,
Marta xx


1 komentarz: