piątek, 5 września 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit - September projects

My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit - August projects

Hello my friends ;)
The reveal time came. I can proudly show you my September projects for My Creative Scrapbook.
I love working with my kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.
Beautiful limited edition kit is a dream kit to work with.
I had created 2 layouts (both with VIDEO tutorial) and lots cards :)
Today I will share with you 1 of the video... the other movie will be on my YouTube channel soon so watch the space :) and subscribe it so you will not miss my recent videos.



Kits are great for creating not only layouts but cards too. You don't have to limit yourself to create only projects with photgraphs. It can be card for someone or some journal page ! Kits are so wonderfully matched that you will find lots amazing bits of embellishmnts, papers etc to play with.









I hope you can see how many creations you can make from only one kit !
The kits are perfectly design so you can be sure your creations will be beautiful :)
Here are my projects, hope you will like them. Be ready for lots photos :)










And 2 layouts ;)




Enjoy the video ;)


Love Marta xx

7 komentarzy:

  1. zaszalałaś :) wszystkie świetne!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fabulous work Marta .you are the greatest x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow, you really did create a lot! It's very inspiring to see so many possibilities all from one kit.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Really beautiful creating.. loved the video too.. gorgeous cards.. love the layouts!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I realised this morning that not being around, I have missed out in some projects & while I am stealing minutes heee & there at mo, I am trying to catch up at yr blog as well as YouTube! Can't promise Every time but if I can, I will. I cannot believe the creations above are from the kit shown. That's MY fault, not looking properly at kit. At first glance to my eye (important I say, just my take), I would think "they aren't my colours or theme" HOW WRONG?? Look at the beautiful cards alone... Of course it helps to have yr talent & "Eye" to put them together in such an appealing way. I am still learning with layouts but yours show me they are possible & 12x12 doesn't have to be daunting? I also don't have photos to scrap but again, it can be a picture or something else to make a 'story'!?
    It's why I follow you, Marta. And of course you are a kinda cool gal too. Lol... Tfs & inspiring & teaching...C 😀

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. LOL...I finally made it here!!! Latest follower that I am:):) LOOOOVE the variety you've got going here....must be such FUN playing with the kit....looks like you've had fun, for sure:):):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. WOW.....such a beautiful line up of projects. You know how much I love your work :D such a delight to come here and browse through your work and I love it when there are videos too :D
    A BIG congratulations on making Limors DT... I knew you would be there :) I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń