czwartek, 8 stycznia 2015

'Sisters' page for Artworkshop + VIDEO tutorial

Hi there !
I hope you had a great week.

I am back with a very special project.
This work was created for one of my design team Artworkshop.
I used beautiful papers from Webster's Pages 'Sweet Routine'.


This mixed media page shows my big sister and myself.
I love this photo :)

 Sweet Routine-12x12 Paper - Chic Home Sweet Routine-12x12 Paper - Fun with Cameras Sweet Routine Collection Pack - 12" x 12" Shimelle - Glitter - Fitzgerald - Gold (183 Piece)






Here is video tutorial, I hope you will enjoy it and get inspired.


Love, Marta xx


10 komentarzy:

  1. What a beautiful layout and a darling picture of you and your sister. Thanks for sharing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is a new fave for me. I love the colours and I love to watch you work. I am coming to Ireland this year... I want to do a class or come and play with you :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dear Val !!! Thank you a lot ;) I am more than happy to hear you are coming my way ! You are more than welcome to come and visit me :)

      Usuń
  3. magnifique page, merci pour la video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This layout is stunning, I just love it!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Just love the blues and greens round all that lovely circle texture - fabulous page!
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love everything about this page, colours... layout... photo (super cute)... embellies... can't wait to watch the video xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful layout Marta! Loved the video too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń