czwartek, 24 września 2015

Simple techniques = quick and easy to make tag

Hello everyone!
I am back! ! It's always such a pleasure to be back to you!
Today I would love to show and prove you that some projects which look complicated are easy and fast in fact.
I will walk you through the steps and explain all.


We start by gaining all the materials. Those are the basic and random choices.
You are more than welcome to choose your own colour scheme and few embellishments.


I started by building some texture on my background. I used some modeling paste and masking tape.
I used some embossing powders to alter my chipboard.
My next step was to colour my tag. Lastly all I did was created a composition from few of my picked embellishments.






I hope I showed you that very effective looking projects are easy, fast and most importantly fun to do.
Remember always to pick your COLOUR scheme. Your next step is to choose some embellishments. Be sure to either colour them as your background or find elements that are already matching your colour mood board.

I hope I inspired you to create some tags!
Neon Graffiti Mega set will become one of my favourite sets of all !


Love, Marta xx



2 komentarze:

  1. Thanks Marta for this tutorial for a beautiful and easy tag, you have inspired me to make tags!!!! Thanks again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń