niedziela, 18 października 2015

Art journal page for M&M YouTube challenge #2 'Tucan'

Hello my dearest friends !

I am delighted to be back with my new project.
Today is a very special piece to share. Myself and MixedMedia Jenn came up with an idea of challenging each other!
Sound exciting ?
Oh yes, we decided to create 2 projects including videos using 1 mood board.
We hope you will enjoy our challenge inspirations ! 


Here is our mood board!


And here is my page & video tutorial ! Enjoy and be sure to visit MixedMedia Jenn YouTube channel here!




video:

3 komentarze:

  1. Simply love your gorgeous Tucan.
    Groetjes Gery

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta - I loved your page and, especially, the wonderful and adorable toucan! (And, your snail a few days ago was so very cute too). And, Jenn's page was lovely too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow your drawings are amazing. You are so talented. I have missed my visits to your blog and watching your videos. So happy now I am back into it all. Just lovely.

    OdpowiedzUsuń