piątek, 30 października 2015

'What if...' altered food can + VIDEO tutorial for Finnabair

Hello my dearest friends,

It is so good to be back to you !
I know that it's been a while since my last video tutorial for Finnabair Creative Team :) and some of you were asking me to create a new one, so here it is !

Today's project was inspired by super talented Janka. A couple of months ago she created an altered piece for Mixed Media Place. I loved it so much that it stayed in my head till now.

I decided that I have to use her idea of altering an unwanted food can. ;)
It was challening for me but I enjoyed it a lot.


To create this fantastic texture heaven I used Finnabair brand new Snowflake Paste.
And let me tell you, this is a wonderful medium to achieve rusty and corroded texture for your projects. All you need to do is add some colour !


To colour the sides of the can I used a mix of different Mica Powders from Finnabair. 


Additionally, I used some autumn goodies - wild roses. I dried them a little before painting. :)


As my title I stamped some words from Finnabair's stamp sets.
My main focus is a girl cut out from Ephemera - Vintage Collectibles.

I hope you will enjoy my video. Be sure to share your creations if this project will inspire you to make some art ! I hope to hear from you :)


Hugs, Marta xx

Products from Mixed Media Place:

3 komentarze:

  1. Amazing project Marta! I loved the video! so cool and inventive. little bit spooky ... haha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a gorgeous project, Marta - I especially like the 'What if' text - it's something I follow constantly! Many thanks for this.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Amazing work and idea Marta! I love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń